1. What program do you have?
|– Playgroup||approx. 15 months to 3 years old|
|– Nursery||approx. 2.5 years to 4 years old|
|– School Readiness||approx. 4 years to 8 years old|
Our programs are child development focused instead of academic focused. The educational curriculum used by our centre are suitable for both at risk and mainstream children.
2. What are the school hours for:
|– Playgroup||9.30am – 12.30pm (Mon – Fri)|
|– Nursery||9.30am – 12.30pm (Mon – Fri)|
|– School Readiness||9.30am – 12.30pm (Mon – Fri)|
3. Does the school have afternoon session?
Not at this moment but parents can register their interest and will be informed once new sessions are available.
4. What is your Teacher to Children Ratio?
|– Playgroup||1:5 (Max 10 in a class)|
|– Nursery||1:5 (Max 10 in a class)|
|– School Readiness||1:10 (Max 10 in a class)|
5. Does the centre provide meals?
No, the centre does not provide meals.
a) Playgroup & Nursery will have snack time where parents will pack snacks suitable for their children.
b) Nursery 2 & School Readiness has no snack time.
6. Does the centre provide bus service?
7. Does the centre have other branches?
8. Does the centre have holidays? How does the school term work?
We follow MOE primary school holiday calendar for our school terms and holidays.
9. What are the centre operating hours?
|Monday to Saturday||: 9am to 7pm|
|Public Holiday||: Closed|
|School Holiday||: Normal operating hours for other services|
10. The benefits of our centre versus other centres?
a) In-house child development specialist
b) Timely feedback on child’s developmental concern
c) Child development team works collaboratively with Teachers on educational program and the learning abilities of our children
d) Parents can talk to our child development specialist on any concerns pertaining to their child’s development, behaviour, and learning challenges amongst others.