Early Childhood Development Workshop: Understand the Importance
What is Early Childhood Development & Why it’s Important?
A child’s development in the early years is a critical period of their growth it forms basis of intelligence, personality, social behaviour, and capacity to learn and nurture oneself as an adult. From birth to 5 years, a child’s brain development develops more rapidly than at any other times in life, hence the quality of a child’s earliest environments and the availability of appropriate experiences at the right stages of development are crucial determinants of how a child’s brain architecture develops.
Join us on 11 May at 2.30pm (KINEX Mall – Let’s Play Corner, Level 1) for a complimentary workshop with our in-house Child Development Specialist & Principal Speech-Language Pathologist, Ms Lorelle Ng, as she presents:
- The 5 developmental stages and characteristics of each period
- The milestones of toddlers age 2-3 years
- The framework of child development and early education
- Red flags of children who are at risk of developmental delays
- Tips on speech and language stimulation
Seats are limited. Please call Tel: 6385 6315 / WhatsApp: 8811 5030 to reserve your seat.